Sailor Moon's Minni Shool

Wenn du einen Traum hast dann musst du für ihn einstehen. Lass dir von Niemanden einreden, dass du etwas nicht kannst. Auch von mir nicht.

StartseiteTeamFAQSuchenAnmeldenLogin
Willkommen
Info Pod

* Regeln *

* Infos zum RPG *

*Storyline*

* Infos zum Internat *

* vergebene Avas *

* Wer spielt wen ? *

* Bewerbungsvorlage *

* Wanted *

Gesuchte Charaktere:

* Gescht im RPG *

* Dubgruppe (Nur für Mitglieder sichtbar) *

Partner HP´s
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Aktuelle Zeit
Neueste Themen
» ♥ Gästebuch ♥
Mi 31 Okt 2018, 00:45 von Touga

» Wir vom Sailor Moon Licht
Di 30 Okt 2012, 11:03 von Chibiusa Tsukino

» Hinterlasst und eine Nachricht auf dem Ab XDD ♥ knuff
Mi 11 Jul 2012, 08:39 von Schnupper Gast

» ♥ Immer her mit den positiven Nachrichten ♥
Sa 30 Jun 2012, 21:28 von Schnupper Gast

» Dark Wonderland
So 15 Apr 2012, 04:36 von Chibiusa Tsukino

» Kawai Manga Anime Forum
Di 13 März 2012, 13:30 von Chibiusa Tsukino

» Start des RPG
Di 13 März 2012, 10:22 von Keiko Tsukino

» School - Life - Internat
Mo 12 März 2012, 05:34 von Chibiusa Tsukino

» Sailor Moon Licht und Schatten
Fr 09 März 2012, 00:55 von Chibiusa Tsukino

Die aktivsten Beitragsschreiber
Keiko Tsukino (11169)

Chibiusa Tsukino (3858)

Arisa Kanesaka (1370)

Makoto Kino (734)

Rina Suzuki (425)

Touga (418)

Taiki Kou (162)

Minako Aino (146)

Mayu Mayu (133)

Dino Cavallone (69)

Partner Foren
Image and video hosting by TinyPic moonlight-densetsu.forumieren.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic ;) Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Toplisten
Sailor-Senshi.de Topliste Aiyume-graphics Hier gehts zur SMP Toplist Hier gehts zur Chibi Topliste...
Youtube Channel
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Teilen | 

Kiri´s (Chibi´s) Tagebuch.

Nach unten 
Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2, 3  Weiter
AutorNachricht
Chibiusa Tsukino
Kriegerin des zukünftigen Mondes

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3858

Charakter der Figur
:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:
50/50  (50/50)

BeitragThema: Kiri´s (Chibi´s) Tagebuch.    So 25 Sep 2011, 09:14

Was ich heute gelernt habe, ist dass man manchmal Dinge an Andere weiter gibt, selbst jedoch naja sich eben nicht an diese Sachen hält und das kann so manches Mal echt weh tun. Irgendwie ist es lustig, dass man diese Dinge doch eigentlich weiß und versucht sich gegen sie zur Wehr zu setzten. Damit man bloß nicht ins gleiche Muster wie die Anderen alle fällt … .Aber dennoch schafft man es am Ende nicht und wieder bleibt das geschundene Herz zurück. Ich versuche immer mein Bestes zu geben, doch manchmal reicht das eben nicht aus. Das Leben ist leider kein Disneyfilm in dem es am Ende jedes Mal ein Happyend gibt. Man bekommt nicht immer das was man sich wünscht. …

Das Leben ist anders es ist hart und fordert einen immer wieder auf ein Neues heraus. Es bleibt einem nichts anders übrig als immer und immer wieder aufzustehen, um so bloß nicht seinen eigenen Weg aus den Augen zu verlieren. Sonst reißt es einen nieder und droht einen gnadenlos in den Tod zu stürzen. Ich versuche gegen diesen finsteren Strom zu schwimmen, versuche mich gegen diese hässlichen Tatsachen zu stellen, denn Gott , ja ich habe einen Traum und diesen will ich auch noch irgendwann mal leben. Immerhin schreibe ich schon lange genug und es sollte auch mal fertig werden. XD Doch nach einem Tag wie diesen denkt man sich … „hat das alles einen Sinn?“ *schultern zuck*

Ich weiß nur eines, mein Herz mag noch weinen, ja es mag noch schreien und Schmerzen haben. Doch nur ich alleine kann mich aus diesem Mist hier rausziehen !!! Und Gott verdammt, das und genau das werde ich auch tun. Das ist nun mal der Weg den ich gehen mag. Ich würde sterben für mein Buch und noch mehr dafür kämpfen!
Und wer sagte schon, dass es einfach wird.
Das nächste Mal passe ich besser auf was ich sage. XD Denn dass einem das selbst passiert geht schneller als man schauen kann. XDD
Bis morgen. =) deine Kiri (Chibi)

~~~

So I try to tell you in a better English what I learn today. I told someone that he should not fall into a Person who is always out of reach. But sometimes we say Things and don´t turn keep us at our one Word´s >.<. It´s so funny because I didn´t know this Person. -.- I´ve try to stay away from those Feelings. -.- But there is no Chance XD. I try to fight against there. XD Because I never want to be like other Humans. People that live in her Dreams. Yes I have a Dream but that lays only in my Hands if he becomes truly in the Future or not. My Heart hurts and cry but I don´t want to lay here! Live isn´t a Disney Movie that will all end´s with an happy End. Live it´s the attempt to not loose Ourselves. So I´ll be back on my Feed´s ! I want to try it. I´ll go this hard Way of Live. I want to fight against the ugly Facts. I write for so many Years ago and I think my Story has deserves a wonderful Ending. God not XD I mean … oh no … XD the Words become to an end. XD
Yes I´ll fly so I have to work for my wish my dream my heart. And witch People say that this Way become easy ? XD Nobody. I want this World make to a better Place for every kind of us. I want to move something. Now that’s where my Heart goes to Day. I have learn that we can´t have all these Thing that we wish us so much. But there are Wishes in our Hands and those ones can be come True if we worked for they. Oh, and I learn to make sure what I say. XD *lol* I hope you understand me. ^^

Your Kiri (Chibi)

Ich sehe genau was du tust. ~Gast~

To live is not always easy. Someone makes many mistakes as I did. I often run up against a wall and just because I can not see past through my thick head. Therefore, it is difficult for me to deal with people. All the black irony is that I can put myself in other People very well. But it is difficult for me to handle. Although many do not like me. But I'm not going to run away or give up my dream! Never! I'm no longer afraid before my life. I'll go my Way. If I fall down I just stand up and move on! Because to help this World there is only this one Chance and I'll take this. If Nobody start's who make it then?

Sig and Ava made by Keiko

Nach oben Nach unten
http://ccs-222.forumieren.net
Chibiusa Tsukino

Charakter der Figur
50/50  (50/50)

BeitragThema: Re: Kiri´s (Chibi´s) Tagebuch.    Mo 26 Sep 2011, 09:06

What I learn to day is let your memories happen, let they fly and be free. But let them never bring you down.
Memories are Important for everybody, because they make us to those People that we are. They create our Souls. They gives our deceased Persons a longer Live so, that they never really dead as long as we live. It´s easy to show a Smile but it´s hard to being true.
Today I listen to a Song that´s remember me to my little Friend how was dead for 3 Month ago. ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5JwFPH7ew0 ) He was one of my best Friends. He was lovely, cute and absolutely stubborn. But I liked him more than Words can say. I think that he have to dead was my guilt. The memory of that day hurts. Because it was my Task to look to pay attention to him.
I want to tell you how he dead. Because every kind of us lost some one that he loves. So I want to bring you the importance form my Words near to your hearts. I want that you understand how I think about the Death. Before I start with my Memory I have to say that the Death isn´t evil. Yes we think so because Humans that we love aren´t longer staying on this Live. But every Person that we have lost sty at Ourselves. You must trying to understand to see and feel.
It was a simple Day like the other one and I follow my Way that brought me Home. Day (Dayna one of my best Friends) walked at the other Side of the road together with Berry our small Friend. I was listening to this song *shows up on the link* and so I don´t hear her cries. She called me to look after Berry. So he was running of the Street. Only from the corner of my eye I saw my pretty Friend. But as I turned to him there was a car that’s run over him. I was shocked and can´t say anything. My heart was dead in front of my eyes . So to remember is hard very hard and my heart still crying if the Memories come back. At the first Time after his death I was like a as a soulless empty doll. There was no colors around and all was silent. I feel that I gone with him.
So Day comes to me. She sat down next to me takes my Hand and started to speak. In a very softly Sound. She means that I haven´t the Justice to being longer so sad. I looked at her and can´t say any Words. She says that Berry was all time that he was staying at live so happy and if he could see me so sad he would started to cry. But when I smile than he was smiling with me.
If we loved Someone. So we want all the best for those. And now I start the Day in Memory of my little Friend. I remember to all the nice Time that we have and so he stayed in my Live even in my Heart. I know that he will live as long as I live. Because the Time in our Head becomes like a never ending story.

~~ In memroy of ... ~~

see you tomorrow =) you kiri (chibi)

To live is not always easy. Someone makes many mistakes as I did. I often run up against a wall and just because I can not see past through my thick head. Therefore, it is difficult for me to deal with people. All the black irony is that I can put myself in other People very well. But it is difficult for me to handle. Although many do not like me. But I'm not going to run away or give up my dream! Never! I'm no longer afraid before my life. I'll go my Way. If I fall down I just stand up and move on! Because to help this World there is only this one Chance and I'll take this. If Nobody start's who make it then?

Zuletzt von Chibiusa Tsukino am Di 17 Jan 2012, 12:35 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Chibiusa Tsukino

Charakter der Figur
50/50  (50/50)

BeitragThema: Re: Kiri´s (Chibi´s) Tagebuch.    Di 27 Sep 2011, 09:12

What I learn today is … make never Things that you love for the wrong reasons. Because if you do cheat on your heart and you therefore yourself at the end.
Day and I went with her Friend to a karaoke bar. The first Song came and Lisa started to sing. I don´t like Lisa but Day is my best Friend so I want to try to give this girl a chance. We listen to her. She was not bad. After some Minutes the Song has finished and now it was Day´s Time. Her Voice was so stunningly beautiful. Just incredible. I loved her Voice when she´s sings. Then we often have sung together. It was always a lot of fun. But there was one Thing that I never liked. I never liked to stand in the center or to sing in front of people. But Lisa day and therefore urged me. Reluctantly I got up and go to Micro. The music began to play but my voice fell silent. I liked those Song but there was Lisa and so I can´t sing in front of herself. She means that no I have to give you her Words.
Lisa: “Clear that you're writing course that's easier to be famous.” Oh I would prefer the jump to his throat. But there was Day so I can´t do that. Hups
Day give me a second Chance but my heart was running away from fear. The song came and I could not sing.

Lisa laughed. Then I burst the collar. I go to her. When I stood before her, I started talking to her get this straight. Day is my best Friend but this are enough. “Sun Sugar Barbie, the lips of a cunning same boat, now hear my Words. The poison in your lips, you seem to be well gone to your head. It must hurt if nothing is in there except Botox. All Things that I do comes from my Heart. Because I love writing. *Yes in German I`m much better. XD Now much, much better. But i want to learn just as well like German*

And I know that you can´t understand me, Lisa. Because your Heart is a cold clump of shit. I don´t want to become Fames or takes a lot of Many. Since there so much Thing in the world, That more valuable than Many and glory.

I write because I love it. Only write to become those Things is the wrong Reason for me. And I´m not a Person that sold her the heart. Like so many other People that makes Everything for Fame or Many. And yes I´ll be a good writer. But for other reasons than these. Humans like you go me on my biscuit! Because there are so many untalented stars you do not need the of world and one of these will be you ! But not I. I never want to became a Star !!! Because my Words and their Massage should stand in Front of me. But you will never check this!”

Now Lisa was gone and Day wasn´t angry to me quite the contrary.

I will like Lisa never. ò.o

Nach oben Nach unten
Chibiusa Tsukino

Charakter der Figur
50/50  (50/50)

BeitragThema: Re: Kiri´s (Chibi´s) Tagebuch.    Mi 28 Sep 2011, 09:26

What I lean today is try if there are Things that you can´t do and don´t stay in Front of the Wall.
There are so many Things against which one is afraid. But Sometimes you have to jump over your Shadow. Day and I was skating. She skates like a frightened rabbit. But she has try it. Every Day a little bit more and more and now she is faster than me. O.O But at the next Time I´ll be faster than her. XD I try to drive than I can. means training and exercise training again. -.- That in addition to working.

When you feel fear then put your hand on your heart. Close your eyes and breathe deeply in and out and then your eyes and there you go! I just believe in yourself. I have to learn it too. Because I´m 'm afraid to step in front of people and read or Something. But at the next Time I have to do it. >.< and so I have to jump over my big shadow.
Think. Remember you're not alone. ;) sometimes you may even discover new hobbies
And find new Friends. Take your time here. You can not have it happen overnight. So try, try and try it until it works !!! Peache

And I learn that Fish and Milk are not a god combination. I love Milk and also Fish but together. feel so bad.O.o

See you Tomorrow =) *gone and lucky whisper „yes I did it with the pictures!“*

Nach oben Nach unten
Chibiusa Tsukino

Charakter der Figur
50/50  (50/50)

BeitragThema: Re: Kiri´s (Chibi´s) Tagebuch.    Do 29 Sep 2011, 09:16

What I learn today. Hm, but I can´t say learn beause I think about it. …

I was write on my Story no on the Story of my Live. Because the Words I write means more than anything else to me. I worked an a sad Scene. Sarah was a young Girl how lost his Family. So she was since her birth always alone. But there was a lovely Woman and now she takes the little Girl to herself. The Years are gone and Sarah got older. Eighth birthday was coming. Thanks to this lovely woman blossomed on the Small. They had not much Many and a small House but Sarah was happy. Because those Woman give her all that she need. So the little Girl looks so lucky every single Day. But the Birthday comes fast and with him even the Pain. It was a cold Day. The trees lost their sheets slowly and Louisa the Woman how searched for Sarah has found her in the middle of the Forest. The lucky Child played there with his only Friend. It´s not noticed the searching Person …

As Sarah woke up. She was on an other Place and the Woman how loves her so much was disappeared. The young Girl now what´s happened with herself. So she stared to scream her name. At the same Time Carolyn was drowning. She takes in the same Second her last breath and actually she was died. But as Sarah called Name again and again she roused herself to her heart to another can sometimes beat. Only for a last Memory of the young Child. I saw their blue dieing Eyes. I feel Sarahs distress. And my Heart started to cry. There was the young Girl whose world was dieing with those lovely Woman. I could feel the strong connection between Sarah and Carolyn. So I know how strong their loves was.
Carolyn was all what Sarah ever had. Her Mother, her Friend and her teacher. I feel her broken Heart. I saw her green screaming Eyes, her sad face. I feel her Tears. Even I feel like her.

I was crying in at my Way home. A man comes to me and ask me why I‘m cry. My eyes broke away from the book that lay on my lap. I says him that’s all ok. That I write on my Story. He means that this Story must be very sad if I started to cry when I worked on her. First I looked to the man and then to the Boy next to me how watched a film on his I Phone. At this Moment a question wakes up in my Head.

There are actor how plays their part. It looks as if the feelings of their characters, they would really feel. But even it looks like … they would feel. Now I started to think about my story. I was really feeling like the Person form my Story so I cry. But a actor. …
I think that some of them are not now how Persons the Characters that they plays really are. But the writer knows it. Because every Person in my Book was only a single Part of myself. Every Person has her own Live her own Story and when you write you feel with every one. You know those Characters even every one is a mirror of your one. Sarah is the Mirror of my little Heart the god Side of me. Carolyn is a mirror of my fair those Side how wants run away. Louisa is the dark side of me. She is the mirror of my silent sleepy angry child. That never becomes to see.
So they are like children of yourself and the Words that we write are those coats so other people can see their. They are their voice to say the world what they feel how they feel. So that the world may have to live on her part.

When you read then build those Words their little World around yourself. So you can see with the Eyes of the writer you feel like the writer.

A god actor doesn’t play his Role. He lives the Character and give it on little form his part. He can feel with the history of this Person that he plays. He can understand why those Person even is like she is. He has the magic to bring the Story to live. So that those World started to build around you even when you watched. He takes all that the words give him and bring those feelings to the world. He learn form every character that he ever played. When you have this kind of magic then you get a story to live like the heads form the reader. It‘s artistic touch to the heart itself. Even for a writer and even for the actors. There are always a little magic in the air. And that’s the way I want to write. I want bring you those special kind of Magic. So that you can feel what Sarah feels that you can see what she sees. That you can listen to the voice of her little Heart. That is the Reason why i can´t write for Many or Fame. It will breake my Heart.

I think to much. XD But its my love and my dream. I want give you the wings of myself. Then even if you look through other eyes and feel with an other heart, walked in other shows so you‘ll see the world on a different way.

I don’t know what I learn even not jet but I think at the next time I‘ll know it.

Nach oben Nach unten
Chibiusa Tsukino

Charakter der Figur
50/50  (50/50)

BeitragThema: Re: Kiri´s (Chibi´s) Tagebuch.    Fr 30 Sep 2011, 08:30

What I learn today is do not always believe your Eyes. Sometimes they show you a Lie. A lie how can break your fragile soul. Not Everything is like it seems to be.
It‘s funny because we follow a Shadow and can‘t see the True behind his deceptive Coat. And she calls us but we turn away form her clearly voice. Because it‘s so much easier to live in their Shadow. The True can hurt Sometimes. But running away form her isn‘t the right Way.

There was a Person in my Live how meant me much and now even more than much. But she wasn‘t true to me for so many Years. I always think that we are best Friends. I never listen to the quiet voice deep inside of myself. Until one day, their call were so loud that I can‘t hear away for a longer Time. Even it was my Friend how brought me her Voice and with her their truly Words.

She decided to tell the whole truth. I was shocked for the first Time. That she lie to me. But she was afraid and can‘t tell me the True for so many Years. We are like Sisters and I would lay my Hand into the Fire for Herself. Now I know that there was a Time in witch her heart belonged to me. I loves her like a Sister loves her little Sister and I forgive her. Because love is like a Bird we can‘t direct their. She has to be free. So I think that isn‘t bad.

There are so many Things how show us a Mirror of the True. But their Voice or Since are everywhere. You have to see with the Eyes of your Heart to listen to his quiet Voice deep inside of yourself so you‘ll found the True in the Ocean of lies and perhaps it will be a Ocean of love. =)

See you Tomorrow. =) *hug* auf reisen

Nach oben Nach unten
Chibiusa Tsukino

Charakter der Figur
50/50  (50/50)

BeitragThema: Re: Kiri´s (Chibi´s) Tagebuch.    Sa 01 Okt 2011, 07:00

What I learn today is that there are Wishes far above the Stars and those can hurt. They come from my heart and so I carry those ones with me every day. But Sometimes there is a single little Wish how is bigger than all the others. Bigger than me. He so bright that its light appears as a small star in the sky. That is a Wish of one is very close to the heart. It‘s your Love how make them bigger and brought himself so far away.
I can‘t fly and so I watch him every single Night. He calls me. He calls my fragile Heart. I know that the Wish want‘s to become Truth deep inside of me and I know that my heart might be with him.

But every Thing that I can do is to write those unseen, silent Word‘s. I know there is one Way who can bring me maybe to the stars, bring me to those Wish. And maybe he becomes Truth. So he haven‘t to whisper my Name for a longer Time in the wind of the peaceful midnight. My Heart want follow him more than anything else in the world. Because I love those Person. But I didn‘t know her. I can‘t say how she really are. What her dreams, fear, and wishes are and yet she is so important to me.
I‘ve never meet her. But my Heart wants to be with her. I don‘t know why. Because she is completely new Person and there are so many Things between us. I know I‘ll love her for long time. I know I can protect herself in my Heart, can take quietly those little Wish with me. Even if it‘s hurt to know that I can‘t do anything in truth.
It‘s so hurt to leave this Wish. I realize it‘ll hurt for a long time.

Because to follow him is like living in a Dream. A Dream that will never becomes Truth. Because I‘m a simple young woman. But to being me isn‘t enough for those Wish, I know. But I never want to lose myself. It‘s all that I have. All that I‘m. It‘s so hurt to go against one's own feelings. But I said that I will not go my way for the wrong reasons further. I will not let that desire determine my life.

Love is a crazy chaos and difficult to understand. XDD I love labyrinths. But those one is to heavy for me.
There are to Sides and I have to decide witch one I want to follow. Did I want to live in a Dream or did I live my Dream someday ? So the answer is really easy. I want to live my Dream someday. But I‘ll keep those Wish for ever in my Heart.

Maybe Times come and gone. But I think Live isn't a fairytale with a happy ending.

Nach oben Nach unten
Chibiusa Tsukino

Charakter der Figur
50/50  (50/50)

BeitragThema: Re: Kiri´s (Chibi´s) Tagebuch.    So 02 Okt 2011, 07:25

What I learn today is … don‘t think about you Story when you have to work. XD
Sometimes you‘re get anxiety. O.o And that can be sometimes very inappropriate
XD I worked in my Heat on a part of my book. It was a eerie scene. Suddenly awakens sinister faces everywhere around me. I could not work with this fear in my neck. I came Home and fell into the arms. I told her that I'm afraid. She ask me Why… XD And I told her about this incident from my book. She looked at me. And now her eyes reflected this scared again witch was accompanied me the half day.

And there was a second thing that I have to learn. But that isn‘t easy. I know I can‘t help or protect. But there are these provide. My Heart called me everyday „Please keep an Eye on her.“ But how? Can these worries do not stop somehow? No I know. I hate to do anything. I hate it when my hands are tied. *sigh* -.-*
I hope that she becomes well at the next Time. I‘m a so helpless Person. Ok that was it for Today sry but we want to see Final Destination 5 XD. Cinema we come. *u*

Nach oben Nach unten
Chibiusa Tsukino

Charakter der Figur
50/50  (50/50)

BeitragThema: Re: Kiri´s (Chibi´s) Tagebuch.    So 02 Okt 2011, 15:07

A excerpt form my Book.

But in German. ...

Dichter Nebel lag auf den Straßen als ich mich leicht erschöpft auf den Weg nach Hause begab. Es war schon recht spät und so brannten nur noch vereinzelt hier und dort ein paar Laternen seitlich am Rande des Weges. Ihr Licht war recht trüb und erhellte nur einige, wenige Abschnitte der sonst so hellbeleuchteten Straße. Der ständige Wechsel zwischen hell und dunkel bereitete meinen Augen zunehmend Schwierigkeiten so, dass es mir schwer fiel zu erkennen, wolang mich mein sonst so vertrauter Weg in jener Nacht eigenetich zu führen vermochte. So geschah es nicht gerade selten, dass einer meiner Inliner ab und an Bekanntschaft mit dem seichten Gras am Rande der pechschwarzen Straße schloss. Irgendetwas lag in der Luft. Etwas Merkwürdiges. Etwas, dass mir zugegeben, mit jeder weiteren Sekunde die lautlos ins Land zog, einen eiskalten Schauer über den Rücken jagte.

Dense fog rest on the streets as I drove back Home. Sry but I can‘t translate … because all the Magic in my Word‘s will gone when I would do that. Because your Word order is another than ours. But, maybe I found someone how can translate it for me. Even so how I have write it. And then feel the Magic XD

Nach oben Nach unten
Chibiusa Tsukino

Charakter der Figur
50/50  (50/50)

BeitragThema: Re: Kiri´s (Chibi´s) Tagebuch.    Mo 03 Okt 2011, 08:25

What I learn today is stand to your weaken! That's not bad … because we all have somewhere our weaknesses. We think that they are small and not easy to find. But they are not to be overlooked. They stand on your Way every single Day and Night. There are always in front of your Eyes. Even if you close your Eyes against them. Sometimes they are like little peppels. Sometimes they are big like a giant mountain. So there is no escape !!!

It‘s ok when you have to cry so please let your feelings free. It‘s ok when you‘re sometimes down. I understand how you feel because they are so strong on some Days. schäme dich star

I‘m a Person who like their true feelings hidden except in my own words. ohh peinlich
No one should see how I really feel. Even if my Heart started to scream deep inside of me. I'm a Book with 27 seal. =P
But it‘s not bad to cry sometimes in front of other People even when there is no other Way. It's not your duty to smile about all the Time. That is no obligation to hide feelings at least not always.
Only if we stand to your weaken we can learn to dance easy over them. But remember some ones will be staying by your Side for ever. So we learn to live with our weakness. Wear them but let them not carry you. Please, have no fear before them because they are a Part of yourselfes. They are important for yourself. They show the world that your Heart lives on. And If there is some one how bring yourself down so think about this words. …. Nobody is Perfect and that‘s ok !!!

The World would become very boring if we are all Perfect. chicks

Nach oben Nach unten
Chibiusa Tsukino

Charakter der Figur
50/50  (50/50)

BeitragThema: Re: Kiri´s (Chibi´s) Tagebuch.    Di 04 Okt 2011, 09:36

What I learn Today is that … we are all One. We all are Human no Ceature. Take a King and take him all his things … and then take a farmer and take him all his things. What did you see ? Is there anything how show you that‘s the Farmer is a Farmer ? Or the king a King ? No, there are only tow simple Human with tow Eyes, Hands and Feets. It‘s the Same with the Stars. There are someone how lives in our Hearts … but why ? We never know the Person behind the Star. … She would be a simple Human when she lost her fame. I know love is a very tangled maze. I know because I feel like somany other People … but there are these questions in my head. … What is it … what makes a star to a star? I can tell you the answer. WE WE give them their special Place because we liked them or their work and that‘s ok. =) But remember in truth
they are simple Humans like you and me and every bird, every wolf, every animal and because every human needs to be free. But Stars aren‘t really free. Wherever they go there is a silent glassy Eye how watched them. It follows them … everyday. Thinking would you liked it when cameras are constantly there ? Every little mistake every Thing that you do is observed !!! Is that a harmony Live ? What‘s about your Children ? Your Family ? Is it fair if you are constantly must have fear to losing themselves ? There are so many crazy People outside on the streets ! Clearly these people have a lot of money and great view. And we loved them … for their great jobs that they did for us. But they pay a very high price. Their Freedom. And I think that‘s not fair.
Everywhere there are these invisible walls. Everywhere the silent glassy Eyes.

Is it even got this far in this world that life is worth less than money? Think on my Words WE ARE ALL ONE. WE ARE ALL JUST THE SAME !!! We all want‘s to life a Live in Harmony and Freedom. But some of us wear every day invisible chains. When you take one dolphin the Ocean where will he swim then? If you take the Wings of a Bird how will he fly ? And if you take one Person that you love air to breathe
How will she life ? Everyone of us is a valuable critters !!! There is no them and us … there is only one we. We are the World so we have to protect their Freedom and that‘s applies to all and for every living. Even also for the animals. Protect their lives because each is valuable not with money to pay. Unique not replace.
But you learn that usually only If you have ever lost someone who means everything to you. Now even then you Heart learn to see. dead

„Understand it, mama after so many Years. I wish you a beautiful night by the Stars and the Moon in the Sky. And make there no nonsense. *hug* Do not the halos of the angels steal! I will always love you. Our kiri <33 <3333333 =)“
bussi <3 ^^

Nach oben Nach unten
Chibiusa Tsukino

Charakter der Figur
50/50  (50/50)

BeitragThema: Re: Kiri´s (Chibi´s) Tagebuch.    Mi 05 Okt 2011, 07:42

What I learn today is that‘s not important how your Friends are or what they are.

Sry I wachted the Movie „Hatchi (hachiko ) A Dog Story“ and he takes me with him. XD
So I want to talk about a Friendship between Humans and Animals. Because I‘ve experienced one like this. A Friendship which no words needed. friendship that can go deeper than anything else. There was deep trust between us. A confidence that was indestructible. I‘ve three best friends. But there was never a Friendship like these one. I don‘t know how I can say it … . It is a kind of unconditional trust. I trust my other friends too. But … with him it was different. Some of you will laugh. Because he was a Dog. And I talk about him like a Human about an other one. Ok but there are tow questions I that I have. How can it be that the Dog „Hatchi“ had waied so long for his bipedal Friend ? When animals can‘t love … how can it be ? staun I know Dogs can‘t cry … at least we can‘t see their dry tears. But I think they can cry. Even silent … and without any Tear. But I think their Heart can feel like ours.

There was a funny Day with Berry. We went to a walk and there was a young pup. A little four-legged girl how want to play with my Berry Buh. He was a big Dog and had never fear before other Dogs. But on those Day he hid behind me. A few Month before we visit a Known. She also had a shepherd Dog. I stand between the two animals. Berry was behind me and the other one in front of me. While I spoke with the Worman her dog took ready to attack my little friend. Berry did not notice anything. But I‘ve noticed that and before he coukd attack I knelt down in front of my little Friend. The other Dog was irritated. He looked at me like I was the seventh wonders of the world. He remembered that I have to protect him on this one Day.

If animals can‘t feel how can be there such a living writing stories … like this form „Hatchi“ ? How can it be that a dog stays at his unfortunate Human Friend deep in the Winter Hour by Hour? Even if his master died … ? How can it be that your Dog comes to you when you're sad, if there is no feeling ? Is it really so bad your faithful companion may thus like you best friend ? I think it isn‘t.

Someone once said to me … „Only if you may a pet like a human another may. … then you have a good heart. And if you have to laugh now well then it makes. But I stand by my friends no matter how they are. Even if they have four legs instead of two times. A Friend is a Friend !!! And Sometimes there are special Friends. zustimm

Do you like your animal friends. It's ok But Don't forget they are Animals and no humans. The worst Thing you can do to your speacial Friends is to humanize his one. I mean your Dog didn't need a coat or a diamond-studded collar. That's not important to him. It is important that you are loving to him. knuddel

He will thank you in which he trusts you unconditionally. Learns to understand him. This goes without words. Because every creature has its own language. Watched your faithful Friends every Day for a few Minutes and you can see what they want to say.

Nach oben Nach unten
Chibiusa Tsukino

Charakter der Figur
50/50  (50/50)

BeitragThema: Re: Kiri´s (Chibi´s) Tagebuch.    Do 06 Okt 2011, 08:38

What I learn today. … the Rain comes slowly and with big safety. If he is there he will remain for a little while. He stained the sky in wretched gray. For many People are raining Days not nice but sometimes he can be a real play of colors conjure at the sky. You just have to look closely. Every one of us have sometimes a Day where everything goes wrong. Now I had a day off today. Sometimes I think the hole World is against me. Sometimes it is literally on a cliff. The eye wanders down into the sea during the Wind called you a little rabbit. Sometimes you burn inside the anger already dripping from your Eyes. You are thinking about jumping or just going up in flames. was soll den das ?

On other days, the heart swirls like a tornado through the emotions and your Eyes can‘t follow them. O.o It seems as if everything and everyone is conspiring really against you. This may start quite early in the morning. Suddenly you slip the cup of cocoa or coffee just so out of the hands. course and of cause the damn Thing falls directly on you feet. At First is there fucking pain. Because Socks are not a good protection a falling cup. And then there‘s the mess on the floor. Sometimes also fall equally out of the Bed. Yes, I have the ground even unwilling kissed in the morning.
Often there are little things bring us to falter, put us to the brink or let us burn. Such tiny things that bear on a other Hour, at a different time wear a different mask. It‘s only a matter how we see things. How we are tempered and what we have done previously. On other days you bake a cake and you throw your best friend with dough. Just for fun … on batter battle begins and with the battle comes the mess. But that isn‘t bad. Quite the contrary. You have fun. To see the Rainbow isn‘t difficult. If you stand on the Edage then jump ! And show the Wind your cheeky grin and feel the cool water on your face. When you burn inside then screaming your anger out. Let the flames blaze. The whole world must clam know that you're angry. When your Heart is like a emotional Tornado then risk a fly maybe he will bring you to happiness. Maybe not …does not matter. But if you never try it … you‘ll never see where he could you get. When ye have freed the last, then you‘ll will see there is a lot better you. Do you have Time then make Something that you like. It‘s not the Rain how stained the Sky.

It‘s only you. You draw the Rainbow the Silverline in the Sky of your seel.

Nach oben Nach unten
Chibiusa Tsukino

Charakter der Figur
50/50  (50/50)

BeitragThema: Re: Kiri´s (Chibi´s) Tagebuch.    Fr 07 Okt 2011, 10:31

What I learn today is … you have to bring victims if you want to follow your Heart.

I always listen to my heart. But sometimes it runs blindly up against a wall and that hurts. It‘s like a maze. You go your own way all the Time and sometimes tow paths meet. They bring you together with another Human. Actually normal. Because there is everyday a other Person that you face. But sometimes only sometimes you will encounter a very special man. And suddenly loses the maze. Your heart unfolds its Wings and makes you gently fly on the wings of love. Suddenly there is this one Person arround yourself. Your Eyes begin to sparkle when you see these people. In the Time where you living together … does it feel great to live. Bcause you have everything that you need. A wonderful Person on your Side, big best Friends, a lovly Family and even you little Dream. It could be not better.
But this beautiful facade begins to crumble if you only noticed once that it is not yet fit. That you are too different … . Suddenly, the heart is running against the wall. =\'(

Need to wake up is never pretty.

You are gone a part of your Ways together. Especailly not if you have to break away from someone that you‘ve truly loved. But People come and go. There is your Way in front of your Eyes. Or the common Way who ends in a dark forest of Grief.
You have to decide whitch Way you want. Do you want your freedom? Or prefer to remain in chains next to the Person that you love ?

Sometimes you have to say good Bye before you died deep inside of yourself. It‘s hurt and not easy … to force yourself is not correct for both. Because love is not a constraint. She also demands her victims. But this would never kill yourself. Love hurts sometimes but she never steals your life.

Nach oben Nach unten
Chibiusa Tsukino

Charakter der Figur
50/50  (50/50)

BeitragThema: Re: Kiri´s (Chibi´s) Tagebuch.    Sa 08 Okt 2011, 10:00

What I learn today … is be content with that what you have.

There are so many People on this World every one lives her own life and each of them draws her own Picture. There are Some who seek to create something stunning. They can do this because there is nothing that they have to miss. They have a home, Enough to eat, school education, and most importantly a loving family.

We start to draw the Picture of our Life as a young Child. Memories, Dreams, Hope and Experiences are the colors of our Images. Love, Friendship and Security are the pencils or brushes with which we paint. All these Things will be later a become a broadly. If you have all these Things, you will also be easy to create a harmonious Picture. Mayby a masterpiece.

But there are other People who don’t have all these Things. Sometimes they are missing one of them. And Sometimes there is nothing that they have. But how do you paint a Picture without colors, pencils or brushes ? How do you create a Materpiece without anything ? Without People how loves you, without lucky Memories and without a Place where you can go?

Sometimes in all their Darkness you can see a little Light. Most it‘s her little Dream to create a Masterpiece a special, exceptional Thing. This Dream let they draw with her own blood. These People put their life into the image of Life. They never draw a Copy of their Live they filling it with him.
You should have Respect for those special Human. All her strength is exceptionally and I kneel down before them. Now I have to say RESPECT. Really RESPECT.

simle Star simle Star simle Star simle Star simle Star simle Star

But next to them there are People whose image is blank. Because not Everybody has the Power to draw the Picture without Anything. Some try it but what they give is not enough. Other are taken from the Paper so they can‘t draw no more.

Say Thank you for all that you have. Because you now there is always a other Side. I don‘t believe in God but I‘m grateful for all that I have. My Friends, My Mum and the Ocean in my Heart, My Sister, My little Dream and my safty Home.

Nach oben Nach unten
Chibiusa Tsukino

Charakter der Figur
50/50  (50/50)

BeitragThema: Re: Kiri´s (Chibi´s) Tagebuch.    So 09 Okt 2011, 09:31

What I learned today… is perfectionism is ok. But to much kills what you love. Why I say that is … I‘ve experienced. Until about one month ago I was actually dead deep inside of myself. It was my constant urge always be better and want to be. I have not seen that I was more than just very good in all the Time. Is not wrong to give all the Best that you have all over the Time. But it is wrong when you lose your Love and fun. I know exactly how it is when your Heart die before your Eyes. When you sit in front of your Laptop and can‘t write because there are no more Words. And that although you love nothing more on this World.

I know there are so many People who would do everything for her Dream. I would die for my book if I had to do it. But I would never write any more without my Heart. And if it is forbidden to me to be who I am ... Then it is their problem. Because I write my Story. And she will bear the signature of my Heart. I know that Teacher want the best for you. But I‘m how I‘m. I know that I‘m a good writer. Not in English ist nicht böse gemei (want to learn) but in German.
For a long Time I had forgotten why I write. There is nothing worse if the urge to be perfect kill your Dream. But now I will not be more compelling. I want to write because I love it and encourage People to think. I want wake up their feels. There is nothing better than Someone who read your Line and started to cry because they can feel what I felt as I wrote this Words. And if others think that's just gibberish so let them blather. zzz
They have not understood what it really goes when you do something that you like or love.

I will go my Way. I know it‘s not easy … But how says that will be easy ? Nobody. And yet I want to go him.

So never forget why you're working on your Dreams.

Nach oben Nach unten
Chibiusa Tsukino

Charakter der Figur
50/50  (50/50)

BeitragThema: Re: Kiri´s (Chibi´s) Tagebuch.    Mo 10 Okt 2011, 08:33

What I learned today … is that Many can change People ! And that not always for the good. Many makes blind for the Thing how really count in Live. It‘s like a golden jacket. Like Sunglasses with frosted golden Glasses. If you wear it for a long Time so he will steal your feelings. He will make your Eyes go blind. Because its color rubs off on you. And the view through these sunglasses will be yours. I don‘t want say, rich People are all bad. No that isn‘t the Truth. But there are enough how think they are better than the Others and that just because they are rich. I said that it is not important where you come from and how much glory, many or power you have. It counts only who you really are and how you think.

These human how lose her view of the important things in live are actually the poor pigs. For friends and people who love you just for the way you are can‘t pay with all money in the world. Of course assumes provide some financial security. But it should not content to be your life. It is so sad that we get a price stamped in this World. And with him a brand to seen what a variety of People you belong.

This goes out to all the big bankers who think they include the World just because they drive a large car.

Do your eyes on !!!! Without the human who unseen worked for you in the background you‘ll be nothing. <.<
Or ? Because they make you your Hot Dogs. They clean your Car , they watch after your children, they repair your I Phones, they build big houses, they doctoring your sore, they sell you your food and they did so much more for you. So without this people your invisible helping hands you are nothing. Ever thought? -.-*
They are you and WE. All the Time you speak that we all are one Nation one Country. So what's wrong that these People want to be heard now ?! That they stand up for their rights !!! Do not look away. This problem concerns all of you !!!

Oh shit deviated from the topic sry Hups
Let the money do not determine your life. Do not let it hide your heart !!! :O
Lives with him and be glad if there is enough. Because there are enough People who have nothing. Enough to work hard for the little bit of what they earn.

And never forget what really is important in this Live. ;)

Nach oben Nach unten
Chibiusa Tsukino

Charakter der Figur
50/50  (50/50)

BeitragThema: Re: Kiri´s (Chibi´s) Tagebuch.    Di 11 Okt 2011, 09:39

What I learn today is that bad experiences are not bad. Because with any more we will be stronger and stronger. Bad experience give us the opportunity to learn. They belong to Live and if we want to progress in this so we have to endure these. You‘ll see the world with other Eyes. Because only if you are sometimes on ground you learn to see from a different perspective. I already have to collect many. And they brought me everything that I need to write my Book. Without them I would not understand many things. And if I do not understand how will I move my readers to think about? I can only if I understand myself.

I started writing had said at my first script: „That is the biggest crap I've ever read !“ O.o
At first I was shocked. But then I thought I show him what I can. I started again on a other Script. I practiced very hard. Each kit has been checked several times by me. And with the Time I got better and better. Today I am very well and I love it to write more than words can say. I think everything happens for a reason. I was 7 years old my mom died. schäme dich star In my story Liane‘s mother dies. I will not say that the death form my mother was good. NEVER ! But I wouldn‘t now how it feels if a Person who you loved so much dies. I could‘nt take this Feeling to my readers. I could‘nt understand how this People feels. But it‘s important to know how this People feel. And it‘s important to see the other side of everything.

If you get a bad note it is a sign that you should be better. Without criticism, without bad experience you‘ll never be strong enough to become good.
If someone says this is rubbish. Then this Person is only honest to you. She mean not it bad. She just want your best and also that you can show this.

And sry I know I have much to learn in English. Hups

Nach oben Nach unten
Chibiusa Tsukino

Charakter der Figur
50/50  (50/50)

BeitragThema: Re: Kiri´s (Chibi´s) Tagebuch.    Mi 12 Okt 2011, 08:50

What I learned today is omg I have to learn so much in English. O.o
I have wachted a video on YT. And there was a Actor how speaks German but it‘s more Swiss - German and not really German and she remember me to me. I think I have to learn soo soooo much. But I will try it because I will my book myself translate. If I get the English grammar with the times. I hope but I think it will still take. Hups
I believe in my Brain XD not always but sometimes. It‘s like writing in german. I have to learn it … and now I‘m very well. I think it‘s the same with English.

And now what I really learned today. Sometimes there are People how need your help. But how far would you go to save a Human? Would you give your Live for a other Person ? Mayby for a Friend or Someone you love ? I think aobut it today the hole day. And I think yes I would give my Live for the my Friends and my Family and also for the Person of my Heart. But I‘m not sure if I would do that for some other one. I think it depends on the Situation. But I learned from my best Friend that every kind of Live is a special kind of Magic. Something incomparably precious and every single Live has to Protect when you can. I know my heart would say help! I'm confused. So before my mom died I wanted to help her, but I can‘t. I want protect Berry and I can‘t … .

Is it bad when I prefer to give my life for a dog and not for a human? I do not think so. Because I learned that we are all the same. Live is live even it‘s a animal or a Person none is more valuable than the other. But this question still confuses me.

Because I have a dream and there was a little young dog and a spoiled old Woman. Both were in danger and I could only save one. I rescued the dog. And now I‘m an evil Person? Hups I‘m not sure. I have a guilty conscience. But I would save the dog anytime again.
If I had to make the choice.

Nach oben Nach unten
Chibiusa Tsukino

Charakter der Figur
50/50  (50/50)

BeitragThema: Re: Kiri´s (Chibi´s) Tagebuch.    Do 13 Okt 2011, 08:46

What I learned today is that your home is there where you heart feels home. It‘s not important where you born. Even you heart tells you when you‘re at home. I was born in a big Town in German. When I was 6 years old we made holidays in Spain. That was the first time that I saw the Ocean and I loved him form the first moment. But I never call the Sea my home. Not yet. The Time flew past to us. It was a nice time.
At the last Day we went to a Souvenir Shop. There were starfish and I got one. I thought it was a replica. I ask my mom but it wasn‘t a copy. I was a real starfish. I saw the little star in my hands and the first I thought was … how cruel. As my eyes the lifeless animal rested awoke in me a desire. I go to the Beach and buried the little starfish and let my wish fly. I wanted to see a starfish alive and in the Sea. A Day later we left this country but my simple wish stay there.

Four years after this date we flew to Majorca. It was still the same Ocean. On the second Day I went to the beach. I don‘t remember my little wish but I believe that the Ocean remember this. I went into the water and few minutes later appeared a starfish directly under my feet. Suddenly I remembered to my small desire. As I saw him I felt so happy. This feeling can not be put into words. I was so grateful for this little starfish. Für für mich ? From this point I began to love the Ocean and yes I lost my heart to him. I love the sea and it is my home for ever. Day could not understand but now she is the same opinion. Home is there where you lose your Heart. Because my Hometown will always be part of me. But I never felt this incredible Way as I felt at the sea. It‘s such a warm feeling a feeling of freedom and of harmony. As long as I live I will carry the Ocean in my heart until I come back. I‘ll come back Home and take my Friends with me.

Nach oben Nach unten
Chibiusa Tsukino

Charakter der Figur
50/50  (50/50)

BeitragThema: Re: Kiri´s (Chibi´s) Tagebuch.    Fr 14 Okt 2011, 08:51

What I learned today is that we sometimes believe to know things and in Reality we do not know them and yet we are afraid … .
When I was a Child I was afraid of snakes. Because in my Dreams they chased and killed me. I was taught that these animals are evil. For a long time I believed that too. Until I began to read about them. I started to understand why snakes bite. Often it is not their fault. There are People how come this animals too close and the Snakes feel threatened. Every human who feels threatened would do the same. He would defend his own. A snake can only bite to protect herself. Just because we don't know anything it's not always evil. If we observe and when we are ready for new things we will learn.

Don‘t believe in everything you taught. Make your own opinion. Because sometimes it‘s not right what your parents say. This is not bad they don‘t know it better. (Oh sorry my bad English -.-* Hups )

I've read today about this Fish.

( click on the picture to learn more ;) )

It‘s a Leafy Sea Dragon. I never saw a fish like this one. It‘s incredible and beautiful.

Nach oben Nach unten
Chibiusa Tsukino

Charakter der Figur
50/50  (50/50)

BeitragThema: Re: Kiri´s (Chibi´s) Tagebuch.    Sa 15 Okt 2011, 08:52

Hey people Twitter is overloaded. But will write. I'll give you the link tomorrow then in twitter.

What I learned Today is …. that there is no wrong faith. Many People believe in God. Other human believe in Buddha and others in Ganesha and so much more. Every faith is unlike the other. And every single one its special features. I never believe in God or Buddah or the other Gods of this World. I grew up without any Religion. Because I think that your Gods live only in your Head. I think they were created there. See, there have always been gods in this world. But only if the man was there too. The Ancient Egypt had many Gods Bastet, Sechmet, horus and co. but where they are today ? I know where they are. They live silently in the history books of the schools. There are so many religions and There were so many religions. I know some kind of you wi‘ll hate me for my opinion. Ok just do it. I kow I see the world with other Eyes. That brought me often worse. But I‘m who I‘m and I stand behind my mind. zustimm

I think, believe what you want and let the other People believe whatever they want. Faith is there to give you safeness, a kind of lifeline so you can not fall into the deep Ocean of distress. Let the god lives in your Hearts and take them into the World. But, please urges anyone to believe your faith. I‘ve said that we all need our freedom and I think that is one of them. It isn‘t important what you believe long as you are save. Live and let live. Or it is really important what your Friends believe ? I think no. Right ? A friend is a Friend for ever. knuddel

Nach oben Nach unten
Chibiusa Tsukino

Charakter der Figur
50/50  (50/50)

BeitragThema: Re: Kiri´s (Chibi´s) Tagebuch.    So 16 Okt 2011, 09:05

What I learned today is more what I want to talk about today. I see whats going on in the USA and I‘m sad what my Eyes have to see. Ok, it‘s right to fight for your justice. But why have People to die in the Process ? A Person living in America which means a lot to me. And now I am seriously worried for her own. I know live is hard but must result that action in a war? I don‘t understand why. There are so many Ways to fight to get hearing but this isn't the right. Please no more violent !!! Stop it. wein das ist gemein

War have no meaningful. On both sides is only injured and death. I can understand why People are angry. I can understand that is difficult. Because they fight for a better Live and for a better future of their children. But please let's not end it in a war or a revolution. I can not understand why all this violence must be there. I think it is right that we stand up for our rights and fight for a fair living. But we must not turn our heads! At the first Time I think that was a peaceful demonstration. But now I think it will spiral out of control. Please, let it not be a war or a revolution. Because the demand unnecessarily dead. Action should be taken by the Government. Time is tight, the fear of one's own surviving large and the anger grows. I think the People how fight there can not longer wait. I'm worried that it gets out of control and because only a few rich stubborn heads. <.<

Nach oben Nach unten
Chibiusa Tsukino

Charakter der Figur
50/50  (50/50)

BeitragThema: Re: Kiri´s (Chibi´s) Tagebuch.    Mo 17 Okt 2011, 08:14

What I learned today no more yesterday is … always be honest if you can. Even if you are risking not to be liked by everyone. But your true friends remain. And People how love the truth too. Sometimes is hard to being honest. Because sometimes you can lose Someone if you're honest. And sometimes a little lie help that a Person that you like feels better. But even they should be placed correctly when the dark Time is over.
Truth is like a mirror. You should see YOU only your true face. But there are Days where it is not bad to wear a mask but not always and not for ever. Only in special situations.

A small example …

There was a little Girl how lives with her Grandma in a small House next to the Sea. On a stormy day the Ocean raged. In his anger he tore the walls from the old house down. He also took the little Girl with them. She died in the floating debris. But her grandmother survived. They have found her in the middle of the rubble. Her life hung by a thread. As the old woman woke up … she asked after the child. *If the doctors told her that it was dead so she would give up certainly. But if the thought gives her the power to survive to fight against the death then it‘s ok to lie. Because each live is valuable.*

The Time passed quickly and the old Woman was released soon. Now she ask again after the young Girl. *And that is the Moment where they lie have to die. I know it‘s hurt to lose someone that you loved. But this lie saved her life. Pain may disappear but a Life can not wake up again. I know how the old Woman feels she would prefer to die because the pain is too big. But think about the Girl would it want the same for his Grandma ? I think no. I‘m sure it would say to this old woman; „Live! You have to Live because I can‘t anymore but you‘re here so live for me. And when the Times come to sleep I will wait for you. But Someone want‘s that you stay here! See I want it too. Keep me in your Heart and show me the world through your eyes.“
(Sry Sarah (the girl form my story) say it in my script. XD I love my little Girl.)

Back to the topic. You‘ll see a lie is right when she saved a live. But she will die sooner or later. The mask may not be to your face.
So be honest it‘s not wrong even if the world hates you. It‘s ok let them but you have nothing to hide. And you can being yourself always in every situation.

I know Life is complicated and I have to learn so much. And sry for she is and so because in germany we use „der << for masculine words,die for feminine Words and das << for neuter words“
A Person is in german a feminine word so we use „she“ for every set refers to the person. The Ocean is masculine so we use he for this word. XD complicated. Sry. Hups

Nach oben Nach unten
Chibiusa Tsukino

Charakter der Figur
50/50  (50/50)

BeitragThema: Re: Kiri´s (Chibi´s) Tagebuch.    Di 18 Okt 2011, 08:40

What I learned today is Revenge is not a solution and real friends are little treasures.

Before a few months there was something happens to me. To be exact … 15 people have deeply hurt me. People whom I thought that they were my friends. But you realize who your true friends are when the end is over. Real friends remain. It was a bad Time for me. But there were two positive Things. First I got my best friend back and second I‘ve found the Love to Write again. These two matters are important to me than anything else in the world. When one door closes another will open. Ok that’s a other Story.

I was very angry at these 15 people. Because in my full Live there were never such superficial people like these. At first I thought I should pay them back. Almost I would have done. But that would have been treason on my Heart and I‘m not like these People. Thanks Dayna. Because Day teaches me everything. I learn from her and she form me. Everything that I think about and what I know is always associated with herself. We are as one for already 19 years. She means to me more than Words can say. If Dayna wouldn‘t come back I probably would have taken revenge. Then because now today I think differently. And I understand my first set. What I could not then. zzz

bussi Day hdl =D

Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Kiri´s (Chibi´s) Tagebuch.    

Nach oben Nach unten

Kiri´s (Chibi´s) Tagebuch.
Seite 1 von 3Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2, 3  Weiter